- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment & Pricing
Shipping & Delivery
We ship all
our packages discreetly and plainly wrapped with our return address from S.
Mobley. All our shipments are thoroughly checked, carefully packed and handled
by professional shippers, but we cannot accept any responsibility for any
damage or loss during shipping.
The shipping methods we use -at this time PostNL – only deliver during daytime hours. Please provide us with a telephone number so the shipping company can contact you. This number is only to ensure that the package reaches you safely and it will not be used in any other manner or handed over to third parties. If a package cannot be delivered you may be charged for the cost of re-shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Laced-Up Boutique’s Return Policy
We work hard to ensure that shopping at Laced-Up Boutique, whether online or in the Utrecht NL store, is a fabulous experience. 🙂 We try to be as generous about returns as possible but be aware:
- Finding the correct sizing in fetishwear is an art form! This is why we ask for your measurements, we have enough knowledge of material and fit to make sure you get the right size. If it still isn’t right we have a hassle-free 14 day exchange/return policy.
- All clothing must be returned in their new, original condition.
- We will pay for the shipping on the first exchange within the Netherlands.
- Corsets often seem too small or don’t fit to the body smoothly because they are not seasoned yet, if you are unsure about the fit, please contact us.
- Our decision on the condition of an item is final. You will be refunded the original price minus the cost of shipping. If Laced-Up has to pay for import tax on the returned goods we will deduct this amount from the refund. Refunds are made within 14 days of receipt by us. Exchanges will be sent out upon receipt, stock permitting.
Tips for trying on your clothing to be sure to get full credit:
- Wear a thin shirt under your corset/clothing to prevent getting body oils, lotions and deodorants from transferring to the clothing.
- Keep pets away to avoid animal hair on the garment.
- Don’t over tighten while trying on your corset. Please refer to the information on the seasoning of corsets as this will begin the break-in process and show wear on the corset (and warp the boning if the corset is ill-fitting).
- Contact Laced-Up for help or advice if you are unsure of the fit.
But please keep in mind:
- Undergarments are not returnable
- Adult toys and BDSM tools cannot be returned unless there is a defect.
- Latex clothing is beautiful but extremely fragile. It should be handled very gently as it can be prone to staining and tearing. Latex is not returnable unless there is a manufacturing defect.
Ordering and out of stock
We will inform you as soon as possible if an item that you ordered is not in stock. You will be given the options to change the order, cancel the order, or if the product is still available from our distributors, we can place your order on backorder. We will attempt to give the most accurate estimate of the time it will take us to get you your backordered items but we are not liable for delays caused by situations beyond our control.
Payment and pricing
Payment can be done through a variety of systems, can view the payment methods when you go through the check out process. The prices on the products in the physical store are final, we are sorry if there are errors on prices in the webshop, but store prices are the final leading prices.