We understand it is a lot of information to take in all at once so we will quickly
summarize the information you need to keep your latex in perfect shape!
Latex is a natural material and is unfortunately very fragile in certain
circumstances, taking good care of it will make it last significantly longer.
Putting latex on:
- make sure to take off any sharp jewelry and be careful with
- use a dressing aid or 100% silicone oil/lube, either oil
yourself or the inside of the garment.
- clean after every wear. Sweat, make-up and perfume
- put the garment in a bucket with lukewarm water and a drop
of dish soap (no citrus) or latex cleaner. Rub the latex clean and clean off
all soap. Hang the garment to dry.
Caring for latex: we recommend using Vivishine, Vivishine spray or X-men silicone lube.
- make sure the latex is clean, dry and cared for before
putting it away,
- we recommend folding the latex and storing it flat in a
- avoid metal on latex contact.